The Resort:Four Seasons Resort and Club, surrounded by 400 rolling acres of North Texas hills, minutes from downtown Dallas, is considered the recreational centerpiece of Las Colinas.
Top 5 Activities:
- Tennis on 4 indoor or 8 lighted outdoor tennis courts. The Resort has been the site of several major pro events and exhibitions, which are held in the Resort's 3,000-seat stadium tennis court.
- Golf offers an 18-hole golf course, extensive practice facilities, and the Byron Nelson Golf School. The course is home to the EDS Byron Nelson Championship, a PGA Tour event.
- Spa offers European-style spa with 16 private treatment rooms, a relaxation area, spa cuisine and an outdoor spa pool. And, in the well-equipped locker areas, there are separate sauna, steam room, whirlpool and cold plunge pool facilities for each gender.
- Swim in any of four swimming
pools, including a 25-yard (23-metre) indoor
heated pool and a spectacular
5,500-square-foot (511-square-metre) outdoor
pool. Resort Pool offers a landscaped deck
with a large heated whirlpool, chaises
longues, and poolside dining and
- Dinning at the restaurant where a sun-filled vantage point overlooking the villas and the Resort pool.
offers a variety of packages including “Champion's Golf Package”,
“Spa Getaway” , “Special Occasion Package” and more.