The Resort:The Bishop's Lodge, is a Santa Fe resort located in its own private valley just 5 minutes outside of the Santa Fe Plaza. Guests can spend their vacation experiencing a new side of Santa Fe New Mexico at this resort. As one of the finest hotels in the Southwest, The Bishop's Lodge offers exceptional recreational opportunities, fine dining, and contemporary accommodations in a traditional ranch setting. The ShaNah Spa was awarded Conde Nast Johansen’s most outstanding spa in North America making for the ideal Santa Fe Spa Resort experience. Enjoy a true Santa Fe retreat with breath-taking surroundings and award-winning accommodations.
Top 5 Activities:
- Tennis includes: two courts, teaching pro, and tennis shop available mid-April through mid-October. At 7,000 feet, you'll need special "high altitude" tennis balls.
- Horseback Riding - Experience breathtaking views on guided trail rides though the foothills and canyons of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and adjacent Santa Fe National Forest.
- Relax at the prettiest pool in
northern New Mexico, surrounded by lawns and
towering cottonwoods, blue skies, and
abundant sunshine. The 30' X 60' heated pool
opens April through October.
- Hike and walk before venturing to the 7700' viewpoint above the Lodge. There is a system of marked trails with detailed hiking map; unmarked trails await the more adventurous in the adjacent Santa Fe National Forest.
- Trap & Skeet Shooting - Beginners receive complete group and individual instruction. The experienced shooters are also welcome.
Getaway Packages:The Bishop's Lodge offers " Georgia O'Keeffe Package ", " Spa Luxury Package ", “ Resort Ski Package " and “New Years Eve Celebration Package “.