The Resort:Mauna Lani
Bay Hotel and Bungalows offer you a full
range of accommodations, from the hotel’s
standard rooms and deluxe suites to Vilas
and exclusive Bungalows. The Villas are
ideal accommodations for families seeking an
island retreat of their own. Guests of the
bungalows are met at the airport by their
private butler and brought by limousine to
the resort. In the Canoe House ponds, the
Resort display young sharks which are native
Top 5 Activities:
- Tennis on 6 tennis courts (three lit for night play) and a stadium court with spectator seating for 500. Mauna Lani Sports and Fitness Club was once host to the Davis Cup Championships.
- Golf at the Resort‘s two courses. The North Course, fast becoming known as the Resorts tournament course, is a bit more difficult than the South Course.
- Spa consists of 25,000 square feet
of indoor space and approximately 15,000
square feet of outdoor treatment space. It
includes 17 treatment areas; eight indoor
and nine outdoor hale, a naturally heated
lava rock sauna, Aquatic Body Therapy
facility and a relaxation hale (hut).
- Din at Bay Terrace with its light
Mediterranean cuisine, Ocean Grill at
poolside, or the Canoe House with its
Pacific Asian cuisine in an oceanfront
- Relax on the beach just in front of the hotel. Mauna Lani Beach features the blue cabanas that Mauna Lani is famous for.
Getaway Packages:Mauna Lani offers a wide variety of vacation packages, whether it's enjoying a game of tennis or golf, luxuriating in spa, romancing with your special someone, or spending quality time with your family.