Breakers, a luxury oceanfront hotel, is
situated on 140 acres on the island of Palm
Beach, Florida. It is located seven miles
from Palm Beach International Airport.
Listed on the National Register of Historic
Places, the resort has invested $225 million
since 1990, in its ongoing revitalization
and expansion. Everything you desire is
here: luxurious accommodations - 560 guest rooms, including 57 suites
- two Imperial Suites and two Royal Poinciana Suites, one-half mile of private beach, an oceanfront spa,. an array of fine dining, 36 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis,
and award-winning family and children's programs.
Top 5 Activities:
- Tennis on 10 Har-Tru all lighted courts. An additional seven courts are located at Breakers West. The Breakers offers tennis clinics, game matching and private lessons.
- Golf on 18-hole championship
courses located on site provide variety and
playability for all levels.
- Spa, Mediterranean-style 20,000
square foot indoor/outdoor spa, includes
sauna, steam and a lap pool, oceanfront
Jacuzzi, and 17 private treatment rooms
- Watersports at the Beach Club, with three pools, including a lap pool and a chlidren's pool; an expansive pool deck and lawn space; a 6,000 square foot rooftop terrace,
featuring Scuba, snorkeling, coral reef
tours, deep sea fishing, kayak excursions
and boogie board rentals.
- Family Entertainment Center ,
a unique, 6,160 square foot facility offers activities, entertainment and games all under one roof.
Getaway Packages:This Resort does not advertise any special packages, and it is suggested the getaway traveler make up their own packages from the many possibilities available from this unique location.