The Resort:Settled on a private estate, Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley, where the pace of life moves with the seasons. Meadowood is an exquisite property which reflects the grace and beauty of
California's extraordinary wine country. Cottages, suites and lodges are nestled into the private wooded setting. Outdoor sporting venues make the enjoyment of physical activity a way of life at Meadowood.
Play tennis, croquet, golf, hike, bicycle, run or swim - all on estate grounds. The staff is trained to assist guests
with finding a tennis partner or to arrange a lesson. This is the perfect place for a truly memorable holiday.
Top 5 Activities:
- Tennis at the seven hardcourts
surrounded with oaks, pines and maple trees
- Golfing at tree-lined course which includes
8 par-3 holes and one par-4 holes.
- Swimming at 25-yard heated Lap Pool, which is open year around.
- Bicycling is superb way to explore Napa Valley's vineyard- lined roads and lanes.
- Hiking a 4.5 mile perimeter trail through both flat and hilly terrains offers a panoramic view of Napa Valley.
Resort does not advertise any special packages,
and it is suggested the getaway traveler make up
their own packages from the many possibilities
available from this unique location.