The Resort:La Quinta Resort & Club is a legendary hideaway and meeting destination, renowned since 1926 for its charm and serenity. La Quinta
Resort & Club guests also enjoy 23 tennis
courts, 42 pools, 52 hot tubs, 5 restaurants
and 800 guest rooms tucked away in charming
Spanish-style casitas. The Resort's tennis club is consistently rated in the "Top 20" by Tennis Magazine.
Top 5 Activities:
- Tennis on 18 hard courts (10 are lighted for night play), 3 clay courts or 2 grass courts.
- Golfing at the resort, featuring 90 holes of some of the country's best golf, including the famous TPC® Stadium Golf ® Course at PGA West® and the picturesque Mountain™ Course at La Quinta Resort.
- Swimming at Olympic sized swimming pool with Jacuzzi and men's and women's locker rooms.
- Spa offers resort guests a variety of unique indoor and outdoor treatments.
- Dining at 5 restaurants including at Tennis Restaurant, featuring "clean cuisine", open for breakfast and lunch.
Resort does not advertise any special packages,
and it is suggested the getaway traveler make up
their own packages.