The Resort:Much of what makes Bacara such a magical place is its unique location between the Pacfic Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains. Bacara is spread over 78 ocean-side acres of sandy beaches and breathtaking bluffs. At Bacara, you'll find that each of the
resort's three signature restaurants has a personality all its own, with inspired menus and access to the world-class wine cellar. See. Sip. Swing. Shop. Santa Barbara County is renowned for its crystal clean air, stunning scenery and glistening sandy beaches as well as a complex history and rich cultural life.
Top 5 Activities:
- Tennis on four lighted clay courts. Daily
lessons, clinics, match arrangement service and rental equipment are all available.
- Golfing at two renowned 18-hole courses
- an inspiring combination of challenge and beauty.
- Spa includes 42,000 square feet completely dedicated to refreshing and reviving you with 36 individual treatment rooms and a 3,500 square foot cardiovascular and strength-training center.
- Swim in pools -- three in all -- with ocean views and an exceptional poolside experience with 26 private full-service cabanas, and two outdoor whirlpools.
- Hike in 1,000 acres of natural terrain backing onto the Los Padres National Forest with sprawling hills and breathtaking views.
Resort does not advertise any special packages,
and it is suggested the getaway traveler make up
their own packages.