The Resort:The Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort is set at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountain range in Northwest Tucson and is inspired by the beauty of its pristine natural canyon views and lush desert surroundings. This luxury full-service hotel is one of the top Tucson resorts for golf and tennis getaway.
Resort offers 428 newly remodeled guestrooms and suites with spectacular views of the mountains, pool, city or desert landscape. One of the highlights of
this resort is Desert Springs Oasis featuring the brand new 143-foot "Sliderock"
waterslide. Tucson water parks like this
offer endless fun for the entire family!
Top 5 Activities:
- Tennis on 31 lighted tennis
courts. This facility draws many prestigious
national and international tennis events
including the Copper Bowl, the largest
junior tennis tournaments in the U.S.
- Golf offers 45 holes on three exceptional courses
and provides variety and
playability for all levels.
- Spa offers a wide spectrum of custom specialty services. Extraordinary massage and bodywork brings relaxation and rejuvenation to your day.
- Water Park which includes the new 143-foot "Sliderock"
waterslide, a 10-foot waterfall, children's
pool, and a hot tub nearby.
- Biking & Hiking on miles of paths through the beautiful high-desert landscape and adjacent national forest.
offers a variety of packages including “Tennis Stay & Play” which includes deluxe room accommodations for two, unlimited court time and a 1-hour tennis lesson.